Thursday, April 25, 2013

2013 is a wonderful time to live in.




back in the days i used to get calls from people i will not know who they are. now i can google
someone and find out so much about who they are, if they are not lying ha ha...
so i got this sweet note via e mail and i found out she is reality show star and he is a baseball player. great. now i only need to find which of my sets will be great for her?



Hi There,

My hubby is a professional baseball player and I am due with our son in July. My nursery theme is elegant baby boy with a touch of baseball. The furn I ordered is the Jourdin collection in vintage butter creme from RH baby & child, the colors in the room will be baby blue, silver and creme for the most part. I have an amazing baseball fabric I Am going to use to tie in baseball in drapes n pillows etc but now I need the perfect bedding? Do u have a suggestion? Also it's hard for me to tell exactly what colors a in ur bedding online, am I missing a section that Explains materials, fabric and colors? I love Thomas, Jacob and ivory and blue silk so far. Please let me know ur thoughts and if u have any suggestions.

Thank you!!!!

Stephenie Kendrick:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment